• Protect engines with sustained particulate collection
• Media packs potted on all sides for a leakfree seal
• Corrosion-proof construction
• Protection screens for increased filter media stability and high burst pressure
• Quick and easy maintenance
Heavy-duty V-bank filter for gas turbines
The DuraGT has been specifically designed to provide protection for your gas turbine, it is most commonly used in urban and industrial applications. This heavy-duty, halogen-free mini pleat filter protects compressors, gas turbines, and other machinery in which frequent stops and starts or turbulent airflows may occur.
The DuraGT product range is very versatile, the DuraV300 is ideally suited as a final filter in lower efficiency filter systems, or as an intermediate filter to protect higher efficiency or EPA grade final filters. The DuraGT V450 is a high capacity, high efficiency pre-filter or first stage filter. It has a low dP and is ideally suited to protect (H)EPA filters, such as AAF’s HydroGT.
• Gas Turbine Solution
• The DuraGT has a large dust holding capacity that extends replacement intervals without sacrificing protection to the engine.
• Highly resistant to damage and wear with standard and reverse flow available – ideal for close coupling.
• Highly versatile product range, suitable as a final filter in low efficiency systems, an ideal intermediate filter and a high capacity pre-filter.
• When combined with AAF’s oil and water repellent HydroGT filters, operators can increase availability and reduce operational costs.