• High dust-holding capacity
• Moisture resistant
• Long filter life
• Low pressure drop
• Durable construction
Gas turbine pocket filter for high dust
Specifically designed for the rigorous environments of gas turbine inlet applications, AAF’s AmerGuard range of pocket or bag filters is ideally suited to protect fine and barrier filters such as AAF’s HydroGT.
The AmerGuard is a suitable gas turbine pre-filter in high dust environments, where its high dust-holding capacity will provide a long filter life. The synthetic fibers have a non-woven progressive density for enhanced particulate capture. In addition, moisture resistance properties help to extend the life of the final filters in high humidity environments.
• Gas Turbine Solution
• Aerodynamic pocket separators promote full and even loading of particulate throughout the depth of the pocket, resulting in a longer filter life.
• Thermally bonded, synthetic fibers offer excellent performance, even in high humidity environments.
• Self-supporting pockets maintain optimum shape in the air stream even under turbulent airflow.
• Lightweight corrosion-resistant construction allows for easy installation and removal.