• Excellent as a pre-filter
• High efficiency – MERV 13
• High dust holding capacity
• Premium performance and construction
• Heavy-duty, galvanised expanded metal support grid
• Meets efficiency standards for achieving points toward LEED Project Certification – MERV 13
• Commercial Buildings
• Data Centres
• Food and Beverage
• Schools and Universities
The MEGApleat 13 filter’s synthetic, electrostatically charged media has a high initial efficiency and is particularly effective in capturing finer particulate.
The media pack is bonded to a unitized, die-cut box frame at all points of contact, preventing dirty air bypass and promoting even airflow. The MEGApleat 13 filter also has a heavy-duty, expanded metal support grid to increase rigidity and help maintain proper pleat spacing. This ensures maximum efficiency, low resistance, and maximizes dust holding capacity with no racking or vibration of the pleats under normal airflow.
The MEGApleat 13 filter will work in any application where an extended surface pleated panel filter is currently in service, either as a final filter or prefilter. It is particularly suited to applications where high initial efficiency and lower initial resistance are important.