MEGAcel® I eFRM
• Industry’s first and only eFRM media to be Polyalphaolefin (PAO) compatible, with a higher PAO holding capacity compared to microglass media
• Superior durability and tensile strength, 84 times the pleated strength of microglass
• Chemical-resistant capabilities reduce media degradation in highly corrosive environments
• Exceptional water resistance compared to ultrafine microglass
• Food Processing
• Semiconductor Manufacturing
Energy Conservation = Energy Savings
AAF Flanders’ eFRM pleat pack resistance is up to 50% lower than conventional micro fiberglass media, a significant factor contributing to a great reduction in fan energy consumption. AAF Flanders’ eFRM membrane media, combined with tapered aluminum separators, optimizes pleat pack resistance. With a reduction in fan energy consumption, overall energy savings can be realized.
Perfect Filter Media
Compared with micro fiberglass media, eFRM membrane media provides superior benefits, including inert chemical properties, more uniform fiber distribution, smaller fiber diameters, and smaller pore size. As a result, reduced resistance and higher filtration performance provide substantial energy savings.
Designed to combine maximum efficiency with lowest pressure drop, the MEGAcel I eFRM filter media pack is available in different depths, sizes, and cell side configurations, allowing for a variety of application requirements, including:
- Food Processing
eFRM Membrane Media Developed by AAF Flanders Engineers
Groundbreaking eFRM technology was engineered by AAF Flanders’ research and design teams. Media production, testing, and packaging are all performed in AAF Flanders’ ultra-modern ISO Certified controlled environment, eliminating the potential for contamination of the filter during manufacturing.